Sunday, February 21, 2010





A smile is a sign of love


A smile is a sign of care
A smile tells how much to others
You are important and also dear

A smile is a sign of cheer
A smile is a sign of trust
A smile shows how you can
Be happy even in hard crust

A smile is a sign of joy
A smile is a sign of hope
A smile teaches you how you can
Remove the clouds of mope

For nothing but only a smile
Takes away your pain and trial
And pick your trouble's pile
And let you smile, smile and smile.

Seema Chowdhury

oops! I like the way DR sorry MISI comment on my blogs.I really understand now.
Its nothing hurts me. I feel free to write on. Please treat me as your student.
its common process in learning. I have guessed my blogs are not meet your need, but anyway I have learn something.

DR.Dzeelfa the moment I heard of your 4 assignments 16 January 2010, I am quite upset.without a guide I have posted 2 of my blogs. I find difficulties to further my studies as I have a lot of commitments. But, I have survived well to break all my obstacles to complete my studies this year.As my language teacher advises that
Opportunity knocks ones at the door
. Its very true. Hmmmmmm!I have started my year 2010 with a lot of loads. As my GPK Hal Ehwal Murid passes away on 31st December 2009 at the age of 46, and I have to cover all is job as a second man(GPK Akademik) in the school.Well.. I have managed.

DR. the task to create blogs and post the blog is quite interesting. Thanks again to give me a chance to complete the blogs. Literature is something to be taught with the aim of developing inner strength, love for reading, enjoy reading to provide extraordinary experience and respond to literary works.

Literature, enable young students to be critical and sharpen their daily life.Its create better understandings of themselves and peers.I have read through many shorts stories and poems since joining the TESL studies.

Students especially in secondary schools introduced with Class Reader Programme aims to train students to read and enjoy prose, poems and plays to get to know the elements of literature in language learning and develop their writing skills. The literature however,aims to develop in students cognitive reading skills,appreciation of literary elements, understanding human relationships and appreciating human values.

I have enjoy reading short stories such as William Faulkner's A Rose For Emily, Kate chopin's The story of an hour, John Updike's A&P, Kate Chopin's The Storm, Eudora Welty's A Worn Path,novels, poems and plays.

I would like to keep on reading some of the short stories from
LITERATURE READING, REACTING AND WRITING BY KIRZNER & MANDELL

No comments:

Post a Comment