Monday, March 1, 2010

Women Perform Better Than Men



Hai, Dr. I have finished my play review and its about 'The Necklace' Form 4/5 text. Position paper i have select 'Story Of An Hour',whereby all in a sketch.And I have contacted most of my friends and they are concerning on preparing for mid year examination. The story of an hour portray about women freedom.The topic which is related to my topic today about women.

I think the topic women perform better than men attracts everyone.We still talking about gender bias in this 21st century.Some say men supported the idea of women in high places. Tan Sri Dr Zeti our Bank Negara Governor for instance, a iron lady. Most of the civil service were filled by women.They have a bright chance to have higher potential position in future.Furthermore, paper qualifications in which women seem to be the best.More and more continuing further studies to qualifying them as future leaders.

We know that these days there are more women teachers than men.Which I feel not healthy and there are very few male teachers to train the football teams.

So,finally my own opinion is to win life race both parties have to be together and maintain unity to perform the best.

No comments:

Post a Comment